Monday, March 14, 2011

Distressed Nature Walk


Spring is coming....I can feel it!!  So sorry for the lack of posting.  Juggling has not been my strong suit lately :)  Todays card was inspired by a card Mary Fish (from Stampin Pretty) had done.  Here's was elegant and monocromatic.  I wanted to play up the vintage, add some color and distress, distress, distress.  Let me know what you think!

Here's the recipe:

Stamps:  Nature Walk
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Botanical Gazette DSP
Accessories:  Victoria Crochet Trim, Marina Mist 1/4" Grograin Ribbon, Fancy Flower Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Basic Pearls


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey. Just found your blog through a friend of Reagan's. I'm a demo in Port Elgin. Your blog looks great and the samples are fun! Thanks for sharing.
    Alycia
    www.stampinART.stampinup.net

    ReplyDelete