Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ghoulish Goolies

Hi everybody!

I can't believe how fast September has gone!  The weather is changing...I'm still morning the lazy days of summer.  BUT...am glad the kids (and I) are back to a routine. 

Today's card is a fun project for Halloween.  It showcases some fun new products from the holiday catalogue.  If you don't have a copy of it......send me an email at traceyscreativeoutlet@rogers.com
and I'll be happy to get one to you.



Recipe:

Stamps:  Ghoulish Googlies
Paper:  Basic Black, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Basic Black
Misc.:  Big Shot Chevron Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Googlies

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracey

Email:
traceyscreativeoutlet@rogers.com

My Stampin’ Up Website:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mycreativeoutlet/

Facebook Page. Click on “like” to stay in the loop.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Creative-Outlet/52123976574





No comments:

Post a Comment